Country Pure Foods, owned by a joint venture between Sapporo International and Toyota Tsusho America, is one of the largest independent fruit juice and fruit drink processors in the United States.
We are seeking an experienced Machinery Mechanic to perform mechanical and preventative maintenance, equipment maintenance and repair, troubleshoot malfunctions and ensure optimum performance of all warehouse, production, maintenance, refrigeration and facilities equipment. Performs mechanical preventative maintenance, equipment maintenance and repair. Troubleshoot malfunctions and ensure optimum performance of all manufacturing equipment. Accountable for the quality of the mechanical repair on all equipment. Ensures the safety, cleanliness and orderliness of the plant.
- Able to train other employees of lower skills through hands on training.
- Heavy physical requirements, including lifting 50 lbs., bending, and climbing.
- Ability to communicate and work as a team member to problem solve improve equipment operation.
- Must have an excellent work habits, initiative safety, and attendance.
- Have a positive attitude that promotes teamwork.
- Must be able to identify machine parts and make up a spare parts list.
- Must be able to correctly align rotating shafts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work on mechanical equipment repairs.
- Fabricate parts and assemblies.
- Help train new mechanics and operators on adjustments and repairs of packaging equipment to maintain reliable operation.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and with very little supervision.
- This is a fast paced, very demanding work area and requires a person that is highly motivated.
- Must be willing to work days or nights and be ready to work whenever required to help the team meet the high machine reliability goals set by the maintenance team.
- Regular attendance required.
- Must interact cordially with co-workers.
- Lubrication and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain accurate work and parts logs.
- Communicate effectively with all employees.
- Recognition of problems of early machine failure and be able to correct them.
- Must be a strong supporter of safe work habits, good housekeeping, and Good Manufacturing Practices. Work a 40-hour work week, but may be required to work additional hours.
- Do any other jobs required by management or the maintenance team.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary- DOE
- Optional health insurance for employees and dependents
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Dental and vision insurance for employee and dependents
- Optional supplemental life for employee and dependents
- 125 Flexible spending plan through payroll deductions
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 8 paid holidays per calendar year
- Generous PTO policy
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please visit our website: http://www.juice4u.com/