Howey in the Hills, FL
Assists the Scheduling Manager with the production schedule, data entry, customer service and other administrative duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Requests and coordinates inventory cycle counts with Warehouse personnel.
- Assists with planning and scheduling workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Confers with department managers and supervisors (i.e. Planning, Warehouse, Production, Quality Assurance, Sales, Finance) to determine status of assigned projects.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares lists of required raw goods, packaging materials, tools, and equipment.
- Presents numerical data effectively and prepares and edits production, scheduling and dispatch reports.
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls. Assists caller with routine information or routes call to appropriate person for further assistance.
- Verifies accuracy of information on Bills of Lading and confirms inventory levels and shipment information. Investigates and assists in the resolution of any discrepancies and notifies appropriate people.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Assists Scheduling Manager with master schedule and establishing sequence and lead times to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts and customer orders.
- Assists with analysis of production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, materials, and human resource requirements.
- Follows instructions and responds to management or lead direction.
- Writes and speaks clearly and informatively and able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and reacts well under pressure.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Is consistently at work and on time and commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient typing and computer skills including knowledge of Accounting software, Database software; Internet software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software (MS Excel), Word Processing software (MS Word) and Email software (Outlook).
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation- DOE
- Optional health insurance for employees and dependents
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Dental insurance for employee and dependents
- Vision insurance
- Optional supplemental life for employee and dependents
- 125 Flexible spending plan through payroll deductions
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 8 paid holidays per calendar year
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Generous PTO policy
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website: www.countrypure.com