Utilizes raw ingredients to blend juice products in accordance with product specifications.
Maintains efficient operations of required machines, including CIPs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Works in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Obtains raw ingredients and other necessary materials to perform work and properly documents raw materials usage.
- Pumps and blends concentrates in accordance with recommended formulations provided by the Quality Assurance Department.
- Operates pasteurizers to ensure products are pasteurized in accordance with product specifications.
- Completes blend sheets and associated paperwork in a timely, accurate, and legible manner.
- Obtains tanker/silo or container samples in accordance with Company’s policies and procedures and delivers samples to Quality Assurance Department for testing.
- Maintains solid communication with Production, Planning, and Quality Assurance throughout the process and during shift changes.
- Washes and sanitizes silos, tanks and production lines using approved CIP methods.
- Performs all necessary quality checks and testing as determined by the Quality Department or Management.
- Follows instructions and responds to management or lead direction and complies with new policies or standards of operation.
- Writes and speaks clearly and informatively and able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
- Able to deal with and adapt to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and reacts well under pressure.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Is consistently at work and on time and commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Possesses the Skills and Knowledge, and able to meet the Physical Demands and perform in the work environment described in the Work Environment section below.