Salary: $0.00 /hour
We are seeking Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Responsible for the effective utilization of material and the effective operation of the case erector, filler, case packer, taper, robot and palletizer including size changes.
- Operator will meet or exceed the established quality and production standards (operator efficiency 80% or higher)
- Reports usage of materials, manufacturing parameters and general operating information in accordance with CPF quality and operating procedures.
- Performs quality control checks.
- Adheres to all SOP
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with all employees.
- Must be a strong supporter of safe work habits, good housekeeping, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Willing to assist other team members in other areas
- Ability to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Do any other jobs required by management or the maintenance team.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.